In recognition of our essential workers travelling through City of Derry Airport, we would like to offer free airport parking to all NHS staff (and all those working within the healthcare sector – this includes HSE staff, care home workers and carers in the community) for a year. This offer is effective from Tuesday 21st April 2020 until the end of April 2021. We offer this gesture as a sincere thank you for all the amazing work our frontline Healthcare Heroes have been carrying out at this difficult time.
City of Derry Airport kindly ask that all healthcare staff travelling simply follow these steps to avail of your free parking when travelling through the airport.
- Press for a parking ticket when entering the airport car-park
- Please come to the Customer Services desk as you enter the Main Terminal Building
- Register your name and your NHS/healthcare identification with our Customer Services team
- On your return journey, present your parking ticket to the team at the Customer Services desk who will validate your ticket
- On exiting the car-park, simply insert your validated ticket at the exit barriers
Please contact our Customer Services team via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.