(12 month full-time contract to cover maternity leave)
REF No. MECoD0720
Join our team as Marketing Executive and you will be putting your expert knowledge to use within a challenging working environment with real variety on offer.
This is a varied role with responsibility for contributing to and developing integrated marketing campaigns and developing, maintaining, and promoting links with the travel trade industry.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
- High level of PC literacy
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have strong organisational and project management skills
- Act as an ambassador for the airport to the travel trade industry
- Work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and customers at all levels from a variety of organisations
- Develop marketing initiatives and planning
- Produce marketing and PR material
Qualifications & Experience
Level 3 Certificate in Marketing or equivalent
2 years relevant experience.
Please note criteria may be enhanced for shortlisting purposes.
Application forms can be downloaded below or requested from the HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receipt of application forms is Thursday 30th July 2020 at 4.00pm.
CoDA (Operations) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.