CONFINED SPACE AWARENESS COURSE
0.5 days (4 hours)
Designed for personnel who are responsible for safe working practices and who are required to identify confined spaces.
The aim of this training is to provide the candidate with an awareness of the current legislation and hazards relating to confined spaces operations.
At the end of this training, the candidate will have an understanding of:
• Awareness of Confined Space legislation
• Ability to recognise and identify a confined space
• Awareness of the hazards associated with confined spaces
• Awareness of health and hygiene issues relating to confined spaces
• The need for safe systems of work to be developed
This awareness course is suitable for employers and those who are self employed and have responsibility for employees who may have to enter a confined space. Additional training will be required for those who undertake work in confined spaces. Where this is the case a confined space entry course will be required.
For more information on courses or charges