Click on the link to view: City of Derry Airport PRM Quality Standards June 2013
At City of Derry Airport, (CoDA) it is our aim to promote effective customer services within a safe environment and to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of all our air carriers. It is our mission to recognise the individual needs of each of our customers and ensure we exceed their expectations when travelling with us.
CoDA provides services and assistance, including:
- Dedicated car parking spaces in our car park with low level kerbs and ramps and in close proximity to the terminal entrance.
- Concessions on car parking fees for Disabled Badge holders
- All passenger facilities are located on the ground floor
- Toilets are adapted for disabled or incapacitated customers in the terminal concourse, the departure lounge and in international arrivals hall.
- Hearing point – Induction loop for hearing impaired
- On-line viewing of the video
- A dedicated Help Point for passengers situated at the Information Desk within our check-in hall.
- Wheelchairs are also available on request.
Please note that whilst the airport provides wheelchairs on request to all passengers, each airline will have a different policy on the handling of wheelchair passengers. For further information passengers are advised to check with the airline prior to booking.
Wheelchairs are available on request. Where possible, these should be arranged in advance preferably at the time of booking, or at any time prior to arrival at the airport.